Orjin Automotive, is certified under ISO 9001-2015 and IATF 16949 quality management systems and so, the products are precisely assembled in our assembly lines and further, are made ready for packing upon final control.
In our assembly lines, we assemble ball joints, tie rod ends, axial joints, stabilizer links and suspension arms per week. Around 5.000 different types of products are ready for sales in Orjin Automotive’s warehouse and all products are traced under a barcode system.
We meet our inland and foreign customers’ requests with a delivery volume of approximately 8.000 boxes and 500 pallets per month. Orjin exports 80% of its production. The rest of 20% consists of inland sales of stabile dealers dominating the Turkish market.
With the philosophy based on being not only a factory but a big family as well, Orjin Automotive shows highest importance for guarding employee satisfaction and social benefits.
Orjin Automotive, has embarked on meeting satisfaction of all stakeholders mainly customers as a priority target and as an environment aware company it has adopted the principle of contributing to the economy of Turkey and the world.